Tuesday, September 4, 2007

a poem for someone...

since i met you
i fell in love w/ you
i still don't know what's w/ u
that makes me so crazy loving you

i l0ve you babe, i really do
you know what, i miss you too
i think of you each passing day
to be forever w/ you, to God i pray

every night before i sleep
the thought of you makes me weep
i know we can't b together day by day
but i hope i can show how much i love you in my own simple way

don't leave me babe, please do as i say
or non bed of nails i always will lay
i really can't imagine life w/o you
but for sure i would feel so blue


i know that d road we're taking now is rough
and everything seem so tough
its time to trust each other and hold on together
and lets show them that we're not bothered

babe, i look forward to the time that we could be
as happy & free as can be
so hold my hand & have faith n me
i would do anything coz' I LOVE THEE

No comments: